Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Brayden is in the Christmas Spirit

Brayden is patiently waiting to open presents.


One of Brayden's 'BIG' presents this year was his electric guitar.

The other 'BIG' present was his Xbox 360.

Time to do damage control.

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Andy's mom decided to join us this year. Luckly she didn't have to drive and instead of spending 3+ hours on the road she only had to spend 45 minutes on the plane.

I didn't think that Christmas would come soon enough for Brayden. He was counting down the days until he got his electric guitar. He actually picked it out so we could make sure that he got the one that he wanted, but he had to wait two months to get it.

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone. Now it is time to start preparing for next year!

1 comment:

Emily said...

looks like you had a great Christmas. Does Braden play the guitar? Logan is "trying" to learn how. I am ready for kids to all go back to school.